Warehouse Internships, Internships In Kenya, Sanergy Jobs
Position: Warehouse Intern
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein. Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brand. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We are currently seeking a Warehouse Intern to assist in managing end to end warehouse processes: requisition, receipt, storage, controls and issuance.
- Monitor all inventory items and ensure that requisition requests are placed on time.
- Enforce adherence to safe work procedures and practices within the facility
- Conduct daily line tours before the commencement of work, report work progress and setbacks to the supervisor, daily
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained in the warehouse.
- Ensure the safety of all materials stored in the warehouse and enforce access control
- Maintain the overall image of the warehouse by ensuring that the items are arranged in order, are properly labelled and housekeeping maintained
- Provide support during physical stock count of inventory
- Organize goods in the warehouse
- Oversee all issuances to ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and that all relevant documentation is in place before dispatch
- Checking that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- A degree/diploma in Purchasing/ Supply Chain management or a related field.
- Working experience with an ERP system.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and comfort with continually adapting plans
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills (verbal, written) and the ability to build effective internal and external client relationships. Should have the ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and judgment in working with all levels of staff.
- Pleasant, energetic, confident, with a positive, can-do attitude, good work ethic, and professionalism.
- High level of organization.
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 28th January, 2020. Kindly indicate your salary expectations.
N/B: Please note that for the first 1-2 months the position will be in Nairobi and thereafter in Kilifi.