Position: Warehouse keeper
Industry: Food and Beverage (Juice and snacks )
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments in the organization
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned
- Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo and items
- Key departmental orders into the inventory management system
- Carry out minor maintenance or repair of storeroom material
- Provide detailed reports on departmental charges
- Responsible for the preparation of requisitions for supplies and materials
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued
- Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs
- Preserve records and prepare related reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement and supply chain management or a similar field
- Must have 5 years’ experience in FMCG i.e., beverages specifically juicy and crisps products.
- Sense of business and strategic agility
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong leadership/management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage and make best use of relationships at various levels
- Enthusiastic and Reliable
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com on or before 2nd March 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (WAREHOUSE KEEPER) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.