JUMIA is an e-commerce startup with an aim to mimic Amazon’s success by delivering a wide range of items, from toys to generators across the African continent. Shortly after the startup of the business in Nigeria, JUMIA launched warehouses in four other growing countries which include: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and Cote d’Ivoire.
- Overall owner of E2E Dark Stores physical set-up and fulfillment operations.
- Works with Admin to finalize the set up, contractual terms etc, of each Dark Stores.
- Identifies ( / hires) and trains Dark Stores operators
- Build pipeline for planned Dark Stores expansion – working closely with marketing and commercial teams.
- Implement the contract with Dark Store owner – fully understand the terms and conditions..
- Physically set-up the first Dark Stores, help future Dark Store managers to physically set-up the future Dark Stores.
- Overall responsibility for SLA’s, inventory, performance and operations of all dark store’s.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20 July. 2022