Web Design Jobs, Graphic Designer Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 09)
NUMBER: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.37, 070×1,470-38,540×1,520-40,060×1,710-41,770×1,910-43,680×2,000-45,680×2,100-47,760×2,170-49,950p.m.
- writing and editing content;
- designing webpage layout;
- determining technical requirements;
- upgrades site by updating content and graphics;
- monitoring performance and results;
- identifying and evaluating improvement options;
- introducing new technology;
- maintaining links;
- testing of design elements and site functions aimed at optimizing user experience and improving user engagement;
- training other team members as appropriate to increase front end development knowledge and skills across the team.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Degree in Computer Science; Information Communication Technology or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognised institution;
- Certification in web design
- Have exposure in operating computers and good skills in dealing with technical problems
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.