Career Opportunity: Transformation Specialist
About Xetova Limited: Xetova Limited, became the first Kenyan Tech company to join MIT Solve – Health Security and Pandemic Innovators 2020 Cohort, an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute for Technology (MIT), as one of the 35 solvers globally.
MIT Solve recognized xetova for one of its products, the AHSA® Platform, a health security and planning technology tool that supports Kenya and in the near future, other African countries to effectively manage disease burdens with the goal of enhancing a country’s level of preparedness, ability to mobilize resources needed and enhance effective collaboration in responding to health threats.
Xetova is a tech company using tech-led innovations and initiatives to transform B2B supply chains in the context of Africa and its unique-placed challenges.
Through our solutions, we are creating a new digital reality that will unleash the full potential of supply chains in creating direct socio-economic impact to SMEs (esp. Women and Youth-owned). Using our tech-led innovations, we aim to make Africa’s B2B supply chains: efficient, inclusive, transparent, value-driven and data-driven.
We know there are multiple gaps and opportunities we want to close and tap into across Africa’s supply chains, with this in mind we seek to recruit a candidate(s) to fill the following position;
About the candidate: We are looking for an ambitious and energetic person that is passionate about the use of data to drive transformation and impact in key economic sectors; with excellent business development skills who has demonstrated the ability to drive financial growth through strong client relationships. You need to be excited at the prospect of guiding key sector players on a journey of digital transformation and unlocking socio-economic impact potential while at it. If that sounds like you, read on.
The job holder will be responsible for expanding Xetova limited clientele base in the Kenyan market and grow its revenue line. He/she will represent the company and have the dedication to apply an effective business development strategy to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and cultivating strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction;
- To connect xetova to the market opportunities and lead our clients on transformation journeys of their supply chains.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to identify new markets and understand client needs;
- Drive client engagement and build long-term relationships with new and existing clients ensuring you understand their business supply chain needs to be able to facilitate their digital transformation journey using xetova’s suite of products;
- Organize and attend business meetings with prospective clients to effectively build and manage a deal pipeline with high close rates;
- Promote xetova’s products addressing and/or predicting clients’ supply chain objectives;
- Prepare and execute sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Prepare timely pipeline reports and keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support while managing xetova’s and client expectations;
- Creating and organizing networking events for your sales pipeline to connect with key decision-makes;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor(s).
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 5+ years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role. Technology background and/or interest
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Other Skills and Competencies
- Proven strong business development track record
- Incredible relationship builder and a people person who can inspire and build rapport with stakeholders
- Strong market knowledge and network in the Public (Government parastatals) and/or Private sector (FMCG) in Kenya
- Master communicator with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Able to see the larger picture, and drive both short-term and long-term goals simultaneously.
- Demonstrated results-oriented individual with proven track-record of exemplary performance and the willingness to do what it takes to achieve the larger vision
- Have an unending drive and a thirst to learn. Are not fazed by ambiguity and can run in the right direction given a lot of rope
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to take on any task, no matter how small
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references via email to email@example.com by 6th August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resource Manager
P.0. Box 2700-00606,