Driver and Administrative Assistant Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya 2022,
DRIVER AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Job Ref: ZU/10/Adv/67/2022)
The ideal candidate is a character that is performance oriented and a driven professional. S/he must be a highly committed individual who is proactive, self-motivated, customer focused and dedicated to offering service while providing solutions and support in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Campus Operations Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the following,amongst others:
- Drive University buses and other designated vehicles for official travel and business, or as requested
- Maintain high standards of service to both internal and external guests
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport by observing the road and traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, in good working condition and secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle maintenance is done as required and within timelines
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance,expenses, mileage as required
- Provide administrative assistance including but not limited to data entry, filing work and general office management duties such as coordination of office facilities and identification of repair and maintenance needs in the campus
- Assist in implementing security measures at the campus and help in handling any emerging grievances
- Must have an KCSE certificate with a minimum of grade score of D+
- A minimum of a certificate level training in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Must have a clean and valid driving license of classes B, C, and E and a valid Institutional PSV licence
- Should have a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in driving 51 to 64 seater buses
- At least two (2) years of work experience in general administrative work in a professional environment
- Basic mechanical knowledge is an added advantage
Competencies & Skills
- Must possess admirable oral and written communication skills
- Should have practical knowledge of computer applications
- Must have a professional, confident demeanor with high levels of integrity
- Must be customer service oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 31st December 2022.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The recruitment and shortlisting for this position will be on a rolling basis. We do not ask for money in any step of the hiring process and all meetings including interviews will be held in our Campus in Ruiru: Beware of fraudsters.